Sports Physicals and Eligibility Information
- All 2018-2019 school year student-athletes and parents/guardians must create an individual account and submit all athletic eligibility paperwork online at www.arbiterathlete.com.
- Be sure to individually scan and save all forms to upload in the correct sections of your Arbiter Athlete account.
- Hard copies will not be accepted.
- To print a copy of the Physical Form to be filled out by the physican, click here.
- If you already have a PlanetHS account, your account is on the new site www.arbiterathlete.com.
To complete this process both student-athlete & parent/guardian should follow these steps:
1. Login into your student or parent account.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on:
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation—History Form: Update digitally or upload new form. Must be digitally signed by logging into both the student account and parent account.
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation—Physical Examination Form: Upload your physical form that has been signed by a licensed medical professional. Physicals for the 2018-2019 school year must be dated on or after April 1, 2018. Must be digitally signed by logging into student account and parent account.
- Parent’s Permission & Acknowledgement: Must be digitally signed by logging into student account and parent account.
- Birth certificate: Will remain uploaded from previous year.
- Concussion and Student Athletes: Must be digitally signed by logging into student account and parent account.
NOTE: Middle school students who participate in High School athletics should put DCMS and the high school under schools.
***All accounts must be updated in order to participate in workouts/tryouts for the school year.***
***Student information (account profile) must be submitted as presented on birth certificate. ***