Student Council Members must demonstrate:
- A desire to be a good student and to attend school regularly.
- The ability to make good decision and to think creatively.
- Good moral charcter and behavior.
- Commitment and a HIGH level of dedication.
- An ability to work well with others and model TEAMWORK.
Student Council Representatives
Supervises and controls all business affairs. Plans and presides over all meetings.
Directs meetings if the President is absent, and is the contact person to the staff.
Records all minutes and maintains all attendance records at Student Council meetings.
Serves as chairperson for the Fundraising Committee, handles funds, and reports money matters.
Serves as the chairperson of the Scrapbook Committee and takes photographs of all Student Council events.