In order to try-out or practice with an interscholastic team, the following requirements must be met:
- The student must have promoted to the 7th or 8th
- Students cannot turn 15 years of age, before July 1 of the upcoming school year.
- The student must have all forms submitted through ArbiterAthlete. To be valid, the physical form must be filled out and signed by a doctor, clearing the student for participation and dated on or after April 1, 2019. The Medical History (Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation), Parent’s Permission and Concussion forms must be filled out and signed electronically by both the parent/legal guardian and the student-athlete. The physical form can be downloaded from our website or a copy picked up from the school so that you can take it to the doctor with you.
- Any student who participates on an athletic team is required by Rock Hill School District Three to pay a $60 athletic fee once per school year. (If a team holds tryouts, this fee is due if you are selected for the team and have not already paid it during the school year.)
- The athlete and parents will also be expected to abide by the rules and regulations set by the Rock Hill Schools, as outlined under the Athletic Tab of the Rock Hill School District Three website. Click here for a link to the District website.
To print a copy of the Physical Form to be filled out by the physican, Pre-participation Physical Form.
For the 2019-2020 school year student-athletes and their parents/guardians must submit all athletic eligibility paperwork online at www.arbiterathlete.com. Hard copies will not be accepted.
To complete this process the student-athlete & parent/guardian should follow these steps:
If you already have a PlanetHS account, your account is still on the new site www.arbiterathlete.com.
Login into your student or parent account.
Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on:
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation—History Form: Update digitally or upload new form. Must be digitally signed by logging into both the student account and parent account.
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation—Physical Examination Form: Upload your physical form that has been signed by a licensed medical professional. Physicals for the 2018-2019 school year must be dated on or after April 1, 2018. Must be digitally signed by logging into student account and parent account.
- Parent’s Permission & Acknowledgement: Must be digitally signed by logging into student account and parent account.
- Birth certificate: Will remain uploaded from previous year.
- Concussion and Student Athletes: Must be digitally signed by logging into student account and parent account.
***Participation in workouts/tryouts for the 19-20 school year require accounts to be updated.***
***Student account profile information must be entered as presented on the birth certificate. ***
To set-up a Arbiterathlete account
Go to www.arbiterathlete.com
Click on the SIGN UP button
Select account type—STUDENT select STUDENT, PARENT/GUARDIAN select PARENT. Both student and parent/guardian must create an account. Parent/Student School = School that will be attended for the 2019-2020
Login to PARENT account, Click Athletic Forms, Click Athletic Participation, Scroll down and click LINK ACCOUNTS and enter the students email address.
Login to STUDENT account, Click Athletic Forms, Click Athletic Participation, Scroll down and click LINK ACCOUNTS and enter the PARENT email address.
Both the PARENT and STUDENT must accept the invite to link accounts by clicking APPROVE.
On the PRE-PARTICIPATION PAGE—CLICK ALL sports that the student plans to be a participant for the school year.
Complete the PARENT PERMISSION form.
Complete the CONCUSSION acknowledgement form. NOTE both parent and student must read and initial. This occurs under each login.
Upload a digital copy of state issued BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Ensure file is clear and readable.
Complete PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION-HISTORY form.
Upload digital copy of PHYSICAL FORM. Ensure the file is clear and readable. The physicians signature & date must be visible.