Head Coach: RHudak@rhmail.org
Cheerleading tryouts will be Thursday, November 10 (4 - 5 p.m. in the dance room) and Friday, November 11 (4 - 5 p.m. in the dance room). Both days are mandatory to try out. If you plan to tryout, you need to see Mrs. Hudak for a teacher recommendation form no later than Friday, November 4.
In order to tryout/practice you MUST:
- Have promoted to the 7th or 8th grade this year
- Not turned 15 prior to July 1, 2016
- Have a South Carolina High School League physical packet on file - Physical must be cleared, signed by the doctor and dated on or after April 1, 2016, medical history must be completed/signed/dated, concussion form must be signed/dated, parent's permission form must be signed/dated. These forms are available for pick up from the school office or can be downloaded from the school's website under the athletic tab or at www.schsl.org.
- Athletes should bring tennis shoes, athletic shorts and a t-shirt to wear during tryouts.
- You MUST have a ride that can pick you up as soon as tryout/practice is finished each day. Athletes may not be considered for teams if their ride home is late picking up during tryouts.