Signup with Going Merry for National, Regional, and Local Scholarships: Class of 2021 and 2022
Scholarships can be a helpful way to fund your college education. They provide you with free money that can go towards tuition or other educational expenses.
To find and apply for scholarships, sign up for Going Merry (https://www.goingmerry.com) -- it’s free! Going Merry has thousands of national, regional, and local scholarships. There are also opportunities for every grade level, from freshmen to seniors.
To sign up, go to: https://www.goingmerry.com/c/stephaniec-yzbvj4
You can also download the Going Merry mobile app (and sign up that way) on iOS or Android.
Here are some reasons why I recommend Going Merry above other scholarship sites:
- Scholarship bundles: You can apply to multiple scholarships using one application and the same essay prompt.
- Vetted scholarships: The Going Merry team personally reviews every scholarship listing on the site, to ensure the scholarship program is still active and the information is correct.
- Personal matching: Once signed up, you’ll answer a few questions to fill out a basic profile, and then get matched to scholarships that fit your background, academics, interests, etc.
- Clear organization: You can shortlist favorites and get deadline reminders about them. All drafts and applications are saved, and you’ll get updates on the scholarships you’ve applied to.
- Direct, auto-filled applications: You can apply to many scholarships directly on the site (with forms helpfully pre-filled).
Happy applying--and good luck winning!