The purpose of this page is to connect parents and families with the tools to make educational decisions about services for families and the child.
- Questions about what your child's IEP means, what are your rights as a parent, please click on this link Parent IEP Handbook
- Questions about what Canvas is and how can a parent become an observer of your child's classes, please click on this link Parent Canvas Tutorial
- Questions about what a Learning Disability is and to learn more about your child's learning disability, www.ldonline.org
- Questions about Making Connections with Families of Children with disabilities and special health care needs, please click on this link There is also a local Family Connections in Rock Hill, this is a great resource for education and support services http://www.familyconnectionsc.org
- National Center for Learning Disabilities, There are online resources to help both parent and child http://www.ncld.org/
- Learning Disability of South Carolina, this site provides education on the types of learning disabilities, LD information, advocacy awareness, support, education, legistlation, resources for parents, educators, adults and professionals. http://ldasc.org/