SCHSL: COVID-19/Coronavirus update (3-16-20)
In accordance with the Executive Order by Governor McMaster, all South Carolina public schools are closed until the end of March. This includes SCHSL member schools with private schools strongly encouraged to follow suit. Regarding middle and high school athletics, the South Carolina High School League is suspending all Spring sport activities from March 16, 2020 through April 5, 2020. This suspension includes all contests, practices, workouts (conditioning and strength training), and/or open season skill development.
Sports Physicals and Eligibility Information
- All 2019-2020 school year student-athletes and parents/guardians must create an individual account and submit all athletic eligibility paperwork online at www.PlanetHS.com.
- Be sure to individually scan and save all forms to upload in the correct sections of your Arbiter Athlete account.
- Hard copies will not be accepted.
- To print a copy of the Physical Form to be filled out by the physican, click here.
- If you already have a PlanetHS or Arbiter Athlete account, your account is on the new site www.planetHS.com.
To complete this process both student-athlete & parent/guardian should follow these steps:
1. Login into your student or parent account.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on:
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation—History Form: Update digitally or upload new form. Must be digitally signed by logging into both the student account and parent account.
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation—Physical Examination Form: Upload your physical form that has been signed by a licensed medical professional. Physicals for the 2018-2019 school year must be dated on or after April 1, 2018. Must be digitally signed by logging into student account and parent account.
- Parent’s Permission & Acknowledgement: Must be digitally signed by logging into student account and parent account.
- Birth certificate: Will remain uploaded from previous year.
- Concussion and Student Athletes: Must be digitally signed by logging into student account and parent account.
NOTE: Middle school students who participate in High School athletics should put DCMS and the high school under schools.
***All accounts must be updated in order to participate in workouts/tryouts for the school year.***
***Student information (account profile) must be submitted as presented on birth certificate. ***