Wrestling practice will begin Monday, October 31 from 4 - 6 p.m. in the cafeteria.
Co-Head Coaches: Ken Malchow and Clay Mabry
Click on link below for Wrestling Apparel. Store will close on November 14 so get your order in early!:
In order to tryout/practice you MUST:
- Have promoted to the 7th or 8th grade this year
- Not turned 15 prior to July 1, 2016
- Have a South Carolina High School League physical packet on file - Physical must be cleared, signed by the doctor and dated on or after April 1, 2016, medical history must be completed/signed/dated, concussion form must be signed/dated, parent's permission form must be signed/dated. These forms are available for pick up from the school office or can be downloaded from the school's website under the athletic tab or at www.schsl.org.
- Athletes should bring tennis shoes, athletic shorts and a t-shirt to wear during tryouts.
- You MUST have a ride that can pick you up as soon as tryout/practice is finished each day. Athletes may not be considered for teams if their ride home is late picking up during tryouts.
$60 athletic fee is paid once per school year and is due when you become a member of the team. (DO NOT pay before tryouts and if you played a sport this Fall and paid athletic fee to RRMS or one of the high schools, you DO NOT have to pay again.)
If you have any questions, call Coach Browning at 981-1520.